Occupational Health & Safety
Commitment Quadrant Mechanical Services Pty Ltd are committed to the provision of a safe and healthy work environment for all our employees, subcontractors and the public. This is of the utmost importance and vital to the daily operation and success of our organisation. In 2011, our Occupational, Health and Safety management systems were certified to AS/NZS 4801:2001, this involves yearly external auditing to our OH&S management system to maintain certification. The implementation of our OH&S policy is to identify and eliminate all hazards and risks associated from our daily activities.
- To provide an injury free workplace.
- To ensure health and safety a part of every managerial & supervisory position.
- Ensure health and safety is considered in planning all work activities.
- Involve employees in the decision making process of their work activity.
- Providing and maintaining personal protective equipment.
- Continuously review and improve our safety management systems.
- Provide injury management and rehabilitation for all our staff.
- Training and supervision of employees in the safe work of daily activities
- Provision of resources to meet the OH&S standards
- Development and implementation of OH&S policies
- Ensure all OH&S requirements are adhered to.
- Follow all OH&S procedures.
- Report all known hazards, risks, incidents and injuries.